PICS+Details : Man finds his wife being bonked by his best friend

A taxi driver was crushed mercilessly by his friend after he caught him banging his wife close to their home in Soweto, Johannesburg.

 According to stories, the taxi driver recognized as Patrick Chanda often drives his friend’s wife to work each day. He stated he was pressured to have s*x together with her as a result of she did not pay him for service rendered.

 Patrick stated : “After taking her for work in the morning, she told me that she will give me money later in the afternoon after she comes back from work. I agreed because that is the nature of our work. She later called me around 7.30pm to pick her up from Kempton Park were she said she had traveled for work and I agreed”.

 “After picking her up i drove to Eldorado Park area were she resides and I demanded that she pay me my money I have worked for, Instead she complained that she didn’t have money and told me to sleep with her. I tried to insist to just give me my money, but she removed her underwear and squeezed me, It was at this stage when I got carried away and slept with her just in my car” he lamented.

 Their luck ran out when the husband, additionally a taxi driver, noticed his friend’s automotive parked close to their homestead making rhythmic strikes. He went to investigated and was shocked to see his wife bouncing on prime of his friend’s magic stick. The man raised an alarm and the group got here out in numbers. Patrick acquired a couple of claps and the 2 undressed adults have been informed to decorate in entrance of individuals.

 The husband nevertheless stated he would forgive his wife and they might work it out collectively. The wife refused to remark.


EmoticonEmoticon